I got a CNN breaking news alert when you got your hair cut.
45 Things That Are Better Than Having a Boyfriend
- 1: Having a rock star career.
- 2: Queso Dip.
- 3: Happy Hour.
- 4: Getting to travel or move anywhere in the world without feeling guilty or restrained.
- 5: Harry Potter Marathon Weekends.
- 6: Any and everything related to Beyonce.
- 7: Chipotle.
- 8: Rolling up "squad deep" to parties and bars with your friends.
- 9: And then leaving equally squad deep to go get in yoga pants and laugh about every ridiculous escapade of the evening.
- 10: Netflix.
- 11: Re-reading The Fault in Our Stars 10 times.
- 12: Learning something new and unexpected that changes you for the better.
- 13: Singing obnoxiously in the car.
- 14: Wine.
- 15: Wine.
- 16: Knowing concretely that wine had to be said multiple times on this list.
- 17: Hanging out with your mom.
- 18: That miraculous moment when no one is really at the gym.
- 19: It's like, PRIVATE GYM, WHAT UP.
- 20: Pinterest.
- 21: Slipper socks.
- 22: Having some time by yourself to just stand outside and soak up the overwhelming joy that you're alive.
- 23: Nutella.
- 24: Gossip Girl.
- 25: Weekend sales.
- 26: Seriously, that crap can be half off.
- 27: The song "Problem" by Ariana Grande.
- 28: New shampoo.
- 29: French fries. If you tell yourself you don't have a deep passion for French fries, you're just lying to yourself.
- 30: Finding a new hobby or interest.
- 31: Actually having the time to dedicate to exploring that new hobby or interest.
- 32: Pitch Perfect.
- 33: Entire containers of Ben and Jerry's.
- 34: EOS lip balm.
- 35: Making a new best friend when you least expect it.
- 36: Waffles.
- 37: Movies with Ryan Gosling in them.
- 38: Concerts.
- 39: Taylor Swift girl power anthems.
- 40: Eating a home-cooked meal after you haven't eaten anything that wasn't frozen or packaged for too long.
- 41: Having a surplus of pillows.
- 42: Dancing like a diva.
- 43: Sleeping in.
- 44: Online shopping.
- 45: Understanding that half of these items are more comical than accurate and yet there is an underlying truth. What is the greatest part about not having a boyfriend? It's understanding that you do not require one to be complete. You should be happy with who you are on the inside, and content watching Netflix marathons and going out with friends. When the right guy comes around, he will. Until then, go blast some Beyonce ladies, being single is a beautiful thing.
- LINK: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lexi-herrick/things-better-than-a-boyfriend_b_5435700.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063
slide to unlock
My first impression of this was that everytime you sell yourself to technology and the masses, you lose a bit of your identity I don’t care if that’s completely wrong that’s why I love art
→ Once you get this, you have to say five nice things you like about yourself publicly, then send it to ten of your favorite followers! (this is not negotiable)
my eyes (1), my choice in friends (2), my ability to find cool articles online (3), my calves (4), and my music library. :D
Hey! Sorry, tumblr didnt notify me of your first message or something idk but im sorry about that
AND IT WAS AMAZING! :D
I went to Book of Mormon. It wasn’t a random encounter by any means but I went to book of mormon and then stood by the stage door afterwords with a group of friends. He was super nice! He signed everything and we told him he did a good job and he said thank you and was super cool :D We got a group picture and he was still willing to take another picture with me and my friends and give one of them a hug. It was a relatively short encounter but he couldn’t have been nicer. :D
she’s beauty and she’s grace, she plays 8 different people who have the same face
Cosima Niehaus calls bullshit.
Of course there’s the fact that COSIMA IS THE EXPERIMENT.
That’s what this moment is about. He’s saying he knows she’s an experiment. And she’s saying she’s knows too. It’s one of the most dangerous scenes in my opinion.